I cannot believe that this week my novel hits shelves! And goodness, it will be a busy week!
- All this week, I’ll be tweeting pictures from some of the real life locations featured in STAY. Follow me @AlliesAnswers.
- The STAY blog tour starts, and I’ll be posting links to the blogs hosting stops.
- Thursday is the official publication day!
- Friday is my first book discussion/signing event!
Last week was pretty great too!
- I got to read an advance copy of Claire Cook’s new book, SEVEN YEAR SWITCH, and it was absolutely wonderful. Claire is one of my favorite writers and it was an honor to have the chance to read it before it hit shelves.
- Shanna and I went on a photography adventure.
- J bought me a box of gluten-free donuts (hey, just because there are big things going on, it doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate the little things, like gluten-free food that doesn’t taste like old cardboard).
- I finally got a haircut/color after putting it off for ages.
- I was the first author to sign the back of the Greece Ridge Mall Barnes & Noble Nook!
And, look for another post following this one with a great contest for writers!
You are a busy lady! BTW, I was up until 2 a.m. reading STAY because I cannot put it down. I love it! I’m tired today, but it’s worth it. :)
Oh, gosh, pictures of places in the book?! Thank you!!!!