- Do you like my singing? Exactly! Because it’s fabulous.
- Don’t yell at me. It’s not my fault you fell off the bed.
- I don’t appreciate your tone, young lady.
- I know what you’re trying to say, you’re trying to say it’s time for breakfast ’cause it’s breakfast time! Oooh!
- It’s my turn on the treadmill. You already had your turn!
- I’m stress eating. Don’t judge me.
- Yeah, well, I don’t get a treat every time I want one either.
The Modern Gal says
My dogs do NOT like my singing. They look at me judgmentally and then hide in another room whenever I sing in the house.
I once had a cat that tried to climb into my hair every time I played the violin.
Heidi @ Decor & More says
Priceless! What they can say with a look. :)
Justine Hennessey says
I am a SAHM with my little girl and our Great Dane/Lab Mix. I talk to him all the time because he’s the only interaction I get! He judges me sometimes, I can tell. He gives me these looks like, “Alright, you know I can’t understand you, why do you still talk?”
I love that you managed to get Flight of the Conchords into a post about dogs! Fabulous!!!