Well, it’s the last Friday in October, so here’s the final prize addition – a big dog gift basket from Good Things Green Things, which is one of my favorite shops!
This gift basket is perfect for your medium to large dog. We’ve packed up our favorite toy the Hurley from West Paw Design. It is super durable – survives lawnmowers & two years of chewing from a lab, and is completely recyclable. The Planet Dog Orbee Ball is recyclable & can be stuffed with treats. And we can’t forget the treats! Handmade Molasses Explosion treats from Max & Ruffy’s are organic & vegan.
Yesterday, I added a few of Van’s favorite things to the STAY prize pack, so today I’m adding a few of mine. Mind you, these are not mutually exclusive categories. I enjoy the occasional gum drop, my love for coffee knows no bounds, and I don’t think Van would turn her nose up at this collection of goodies.
- A cotton tote bag from TheGreenists.com
- Valdosta Orange Black Pepper Pecans
- Alter Eco Dark Chocolate Blackout Fair Trade Organic Chocolate
- Zhena’s Gypsy Tea Coconut Chai
- Badger Balm Lavender Lip Balm
- Ginger Mint Foam Bath
- And, lest you start thinking I’m classy or something – True Lemon Lemonade packets. Just add a little water and your own tequila for a low-cal, low-rent margarita. Salt optional.